I like the idea too. Let me try for Jahia :

"Jahia uses Apache Karaf in two of its products : Marketing Factory and Digital
Experience Manager (DXM). Marketing Factory actually uses Apache Unomi that
uses Apache Karaf as its runtime, and DXM uses Apache Karaf as an embedded OSGi
runtime inside its JavaEE Web Application. Both systems are commercially
available applications that are deployed at large customers throughout the
world and rely upon Apache Karaf to deliver high-performance, scalable and
highly available solutions”.

How does this read ? Is it acceptable ?

cheers,
  Serge…