Hello

OK, I have a fix and here's an explanation.
First (ARIES-1290), following Java relationship of
org.apache.aries.blueprint.compendium.cm.CmPropertyPlaceholder and
org.apache.aries.blueprint.ext.PropertyPlaceholder I wanted to reflect this
fact at XSD level, so we could mix cm and ext namespace elements.
Then (ARIES-1503) there was a fix for situations, where XSDs were read for
CmNamespaceHandler before ExtNamespaceHandler managed to register itself in
NamespaceRegistryImpl.

And finally (now) the fix (after adding
org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler2#mayResolve() method) is more
conservative - we can resolve not registered namespaces using those
handlers that return true in their implementation of
org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler2#mayResolve() - and there'll be
(now) only one such handler - for cm namespace.

I'm preparing PR.

best regards and I'm very sorry for delay of the release!
Grzegorz Grzybek