Hello,

I see this error about missing "osgi.service"
(filter:="(objectClass=...)";effective:=active) for a lot of features
at verification now.

I assume it fails for all features that contains a bundle that
"Require-Capability" contains this requirement, but the bundle
containing this service does not provide it by the
"Provide-Capability" information.

The Require-Capability and Provide-Capability information in the
manifest is added by Bnd (e.g. using maven-bundle-plugin) but there
are other bundles (for me third party ones) not using Bnd and this
information is missing.

Do you know if it is possible to instruct the feature resolver to
satisfy a osgi.service required capability if a implementation of the
class is present or looking also at the DS files, too?