No problem for me. For my classloader leak fixes, I need new Jetty 9.2.x
anyway, it should be ready next week.
So if you still plan to release 4.2.9 of pax-web, you can check my
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/commits/ggrzybek-leak-fixes
branch with fixes to:
 - PAXWEB-1011: Leaked org.ops4j.pax.web.service.spi.ServerListener in
HttpServiceStarted
 - PAXWEB-1012: Filters are not unregistered correctly
 - PAXWEB-1013: Incorrect reference counting for ServletContextInfo

regards
Grzegorz