Hi guys,

as you might know, I'm preparing the Karaf 4.1.0 release.

We are mostly ok, but during my tests, I found that Camel (at least 2.18.1) commands are not available in the shell.

I suspect because they use the "old" style.

I also see lot of small annoying behaviors in the shell console (on completion especially).

So, even we are mostly ready, I'm not sure it's fully ready for production.

Instead of directly releasing Karaf 4.1.0, I propose to release 4.1.0-M1 as a tech preview. I would allow people to review and test 4.1.0-M1 but give a good message that's a tech preview.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

Hi guys,

I started the updates and fixes for Karaf 4.1.0.

As dependencies, we will need Pax Exam 4.10.0 and Pax Web 6.0.1. Achim
and I will tackle this as it's pre-requisite for 4.1.0.

I plan to create karaf-4.1.x branch next week for a release the
following week.

Thoughts ?

Thanks,
Regards