Sure, JB, :-)

              <installedFeatures>
                <feature> myfeature-*</feature>
              </installedFeatures>

Unable to build assembly: Could not find matching feature for myfeature-*

That is probably because

https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/profile/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/profile/assembly/Builder.java#L1284

Checks for f.getName().equals(name)

If that should be supported, then this is also probably the place where I
would add some wildcarding

Fabian

--
Fabian Lange | Performance Expert
mobil: +49 (0) 160.3673393

codecentric AG | Hochstraße 11 | 42697 Solingen | Deutschland

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen | HRB 25917| Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Vorstand: Michael Hochgürtel . Mirko Novakovic . Rainer Vehns
Aufsichtsrat: Patric Fedlmeier (Vorsitzender) . Klaus Jäger . Jürgen Schütz