- Apache Karaf provides a very modern and polymorphic container, multi-purpose (microservices, OSGi, etc) powered by OSGi.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 - We did 3 releases in the last 3 months
- We identified some improvements and new features to do in Karaf container but also in the sub-projects - We see more interactions and contributions coming from other communities, especially OpenDaylight.

## Health report:
- Our user community is still growing up and we are in touch with other communities like OpenHAB and OpenDaylight.
 - We are discussing about potential new committers

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 15 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Mon Aug 22 2016

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 30 committers.
 - Stephen Kitt was added as a committer on Tue Jul 04 2017
 - Last committer addition: Tue Jul 04 2017 (Stephen Kitt)

## Releases:

 - 4.1.2 was released on Tue Aug 08 2017
 - Decanter 1.4.0 was released on Sun Jul 23 2017
 - 4.0.10 was released on Thu Sep 28 2017

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@karaf.apache.org:

 - u...@karaf.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: