I tried several times, but I can’t reproduce this ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.xml…. with cxf-dosgi-sample-soap-impl
In my container, the jaxb-api bundle not get installed, the javax.xml.bind
package only get exported by system bundle 0, which is expected behaviour.
Btw, my java is
ffang$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_66"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.66-b17, mixed mode)
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat