Hi Castor,

I have add Gemini Blueprint 3.0.0M1 and downloaded IO, Core and Extender
module. Can you please suggest me if that is enough to replace with
spring-dm for web module. here is my web.xml for now.
<context-param>
<param-name>contextClass</param-name>
<param-value>org.springframework.osgi.web.context.support.osgibundlexmlwebapplicationcontext</param-value>
</context-param>
<servlet>
<servlet-name>javorai-api</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet</servlet-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>contextClass</param-name>
<param-value>org.springframework.osgi.web.context.support.osgibundlexmlwebapplicationcontext</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

--