Hi,

So, by karaf-build, you mean both issues targeted on the build tooling
we provide and the build itself.

My point is: what's the difference if these issues are in the karaf
component ? Is it really helpful for us or our users to have karaf-build
component (used in filter for instance) ?

Personally, I have filter using fixVersion (to prepare release content),
but I never use component.

Regards
JB

--