Hello

Nice round KARAF-6000 number!

I added a comment under KARAF-6000 - I generally think that going the _OSGi
way_ is a good thing™, but we have to remember about all the features of
... Karaf features - blacklisting, prerequisites, overrides (bundle and
feature overrides) which may not be directly translatable to OSGi R7
repositories.
But it's a great subject to investigate and I'll be more than happy to
review your PoC!

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek