Hello

I generated
http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/apache-karaf-4.2.3-bundle-report.xml
(see it in browser that supports XSLT transformation) report from
karaf-4.2.3 tag.

Everything is almost fine. Except a change related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6128 which upgrades to
javax.annotation-api 1.3.
The update itself is harmless, but because pax-web, pax-cdi and hibernate
features use this bundle at version 1.2, I suspect there may be problems
related to "double OSGi resolution chain".

I'd personally revert upgrade of such important API.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 5 lut 2019 o 14:11 Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>