Hello

I added a comment under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6097
(wagon-http 3.2.0 → 3.3.1 upgrade) that this broke invocation of
nexus-staging-maven-plugin:deploy too. However I call this plugin from cli
as goal and I have no way of changing the dependency explicitly to
wagon-http 3.2.0 (which works btw).

I'm not saying that we should revert
https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/5097abd6d4c - just saying that I've
found the root cause of the problem ;)