The problem is that etc/startup.properties doesn't contain eventadmin ;)

You should have the following line in etc/startup.properties:

mvn\:org.apache.karaf.services/org.apache.karaf.services.eventadmin/4.2.4 =
5

I see several issues in your pom.xml:

1. you should have the framework feature in runtime scope:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>

2. standard feature should not be in runtime but in compile scope:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
        </dependency>

I did this two changes in your pom.xml and eventadmin is now part of
etc/startup.properties.

And now, it works.

Regards
JB