Hi guys,

A quick update about the releases schedule.

For both Karaf runtime 4.2.10 and 4.3.0.RC2, I have some dependency releases in
progress (Felix FileInstall, Pax Exam, etc).
I will submit these releases to vote this week.

About 4.3.0.RC2 specifically, I will ping Greg today to see where we are on Pax
Web 8.0 and help him on that.
As I don’t want to hold 4.3.0 GA too much, we will evaluate a new time the
effort for Pax Web 8.0 and eventually define Felix Jetty as default (temporary).

About Winegrower 1.0, I have several updates ready (I just have to create the
PRs), a couple of new cepages to add. So the 1.0 release will be in vote during
this week.

Regards
JB