Thanks for the insight ;)

So first question that comes to my mind is - what will
`javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory#newInstance()` return? I guess it
depends on the layer.
If this will be (via java.util.ServiceLoader#load()) be configured at low
layer, we can have the "application server aspect"...

Is "application server" view of Karaf 5 emphasized (existing at all?)
somehow?
Is Karaf 5 going to be a "deployment platform to run different kinds of
applications"?
For "Spring Boot applications classloaders" - will many "Spring Boot
Applications" be separated? If yes, then will each Spring Boot Application
"bring its own Spring"? Or will the Spring libraries be part of given Karaf
5 release?

sorry for chaotic questions ;) But these are quite natural, assuming
"single JVM process" by default (is it?)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek