Hi Steinar,

Sorry, my bad, I didn’t read your message correctly ;)

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems your application runs fine with
4.3.2, which is good ;)

Now, about the command history, I just did a quick test:

- starting karaf and doing some commands (for instance feature:list and
feature:info ssh)
- restart karaf to have a new shell session, and I have the commands in the
history (I can recall with up arrow key, or display with shell:history)
- I also tried with ssh and it works fine

Can you describe your test case ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB