Hi,

Yes it’s normal, the config file can contain whatever you want.

When you use implicit env variable, the config property is override at runtime.

So, if you have etc/my.config.cfg containing:

foo=bar

Without any env variable, foo value will be bar.

If you set export MY_CONFIG_FOO=other, then foo value will be other, but the
config file itself still contain bar.

Regards
JB