Hi Robert,

thanks for the update.

Yes, I will take a look on PAX Exam PR.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 18/10/2021 20:17, Robert Varga wrote:
On 18/10/2021 18:34, JB Onofré wrote:
Hi guys

Hey JB,

Just to let you know that I will submit Felix FileInstall to vote tomorrow (I’m finishing the tests now).

So the plan is to submit Karaf 4.3.4 end of this week.

thanks for pulling it together!

Can I ask you take a look at https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.exam2/pull/1046, please?

It would be nice to have a Karaf release properly aligned. The misalignment is problematic when you:
- run build with an empty .m2 repo
- have karaf-bom-4.3.3 imported
- nothing in your build pulls in geronimo-atinject_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
- run pax-exam-based tests based on latest release with Karaf configured to only use local repositories

I see pax-exam's build is failing for all pulls, so if that's too much to ask, I completely understand :)

I detected the above only in one job as it seems all other jobs end up (somehow, I will investigate) pulling both versions, so it's nothing major.

btw. I tried to make it work by configuring etc/overrides.properties through pax-exam to correct it, but that did not work... not sure why.

Thanks,
Robert