Hi all,

I tried to create my custom Karaf distribution (using karaf-maven-plugin
4.3.2) with Java 11 for the first time, and I noticed a difference in the
resulting org.apache.karaf.features.xml

The line

<featuresProcessing xmlns="
http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features-processing/v1.0.0"; xmlns:f="
http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.6.0";>

has been changed into

<ns3:featuresProcessing xmlns:ns2="
http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.6.0"; xmlns:ns3="
http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features-processing/v1.0.0";>

which means a namespace has been added. Unfortunately this little change
has a big impact because now my app immediately runs OutOfMemory when I
start Karaf. There is very little DEBUG-logging, the behaviour is somewhat
like described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6068

Removing the namespace fixes the problem.

Do you have any idea how I can prevent my app from going OOM after this
change ? Or how I can prevent the namespace from being added with Java 11 ?
It would be nice to understand the exact problem here.

Kind regards,
Steven