Hi,

I will ping you tomorrow about Pax Web 8.0.1 and will help on some issues.

+1 to include Pax Web 8.0.1 in Karaf 4.4.0.

Regards
JB

On 03/02/2022 18:07, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
Hello

Pax Web 8.0.1 is almost ready (20 issues closed[1]) and I wanted to fix one
more thing - "Unify handling of TRACE + OPTIONS methods across
runtimes"[2], but this can wait.
You can check pax-web's todo.txt[3].

The biggest addition to 8.0.1 is a set of Karaf commands I wrote a blog
about[4], where you can see some nice additions to Karaf web commands - and
also I wanted (at least to check) to move the commands from Karaf (as they
rely on Pax Web SPI anyway) to Pax Web itself - I hope with good result.

I'd definitely like to include Pax Web 8.0.1 starting with first Karaf
4.4.0 release - what do you think?

I was super busy (still am) with log4j CVEs, that's why Pax Web 8.0.1 is
not yet ready ;(

kind regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
===