Thanks for the contribution JB.

Personally I think we should maybe look into having a new name for it to
make it easy to distinguish from Karaf ?

I'm especially worried if there ever is a Karaf 5 and K5 it's going to
become very confusing.

I don't have great alternative solutions for the moment but maybe something
like Alembic, Cauldron, ...

Regards,
  Serge...