Hi,

I'm glad to announce this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding); François Papon, Jamie Goodyear, Achim Nierbeck, JB Onofré
+1 (non binding): Romain Manni-Bucau, Matt Pavlovich, Jakub Herkel,
Andrea Cosentino

I'm now moving forward:
- creation of the resources (gitbox/github repo)
- pushing the code on this new repo and configure GH issues, GH actions, etc
- work on website to give the same space for all projects
- do kind of announcement and "press release" about Apache Karaf Minho

Thanks all for your comments and vote!

And welcome Apache Karaf Minho !

Regards
JB