Hello

+1 for separation.

Why? I started an experiment - Pax Web 10 can quite easily run on latest
JakartaEE 10+ servers (Jetty 11, Tomcat 10, Undertow 2.3), because there's
continued work on OSGi CMPN 8.1 - Karaf (and OSGi in general) became quite
"conservative" project (in strict, good sense of what "conservatism" is -
preservation of working, stable institutions, looking at incoming changes
and absorbing them in evolutionary way).

In this spirit, I imagine that some (considerable number of) people,
enterprises use Karaf/OSGi and are happy with it. These groups react only
when something is removed/deprecated/no longer supported. So if we were to
slowly transition "Karaf on OSGi" to "Karaf/Minho on anything, with less
emphasis on OSGi", we could have more and more voices that we should keep
what's working.

In other words - Minho is a good project where the underlying philosophy is
less relevant (Spring, OSGi, ...), but I think it's better to keep Karaf as
is - "application server running on OSGi kernel - Felix/Equinox".

kind regards
Grzegorz Grzybek