Hi Robert,

Java 11 is not a point as it's already used on Karaf 4.4.x.

About slf4j 2.x/logback 1.4, it's already planned with Pax Logging
2.2.x. We plan to upgrade on Karaf 4.4.x (not sure it requires a 4.5.x
release).

On your point about Jetty 11 and jakarta namespace, there are a lot of
impacts, including on OSGi CM. So definitely, it makes sense to have
Karaf 4.5.x for that as the impact is important.

Let me list all dependencies/impacts from Jakarta namespace move.

Regards
JB