Fyi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 at 23:01, Vaibhav
Kumar<kumarvaibhav1...@ymail.com.INVALID> wrote:   Hi,
Thanks, Daniel.
Yes, so overall kibble is a tool providing visualization rendering different
communities like git etc.
I started looking the backend part for it and i can see in the API section
there are few folders present and I'm not able to get any idea about the what a
module is doing seeing the folder names like bio,ci, code etc.
So if someone can explain what do these folder structures represent and the
flow I can start my work on it.
Regards,Vaibhav
  On Saturday, 4 August 2018, 03:55:24 GMT+5:30, Daniel Gruno
<humbed...@apache.org> wrote:

 On 08/03/2018 07:55 PM, Vaibhav Kumar wrote:
>  Hi,
> I'm new on this open source can someone try explaining what we are trying to
> achieve here because reading a single line (Apache Kibble is a suite of tools
> for collecting, aggregating and visualizing activity in software projects)
> from READ.md doesn't give me any clarity.
> Any help on this would be appreciated
> Regards,Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav, let me expand on the text:

Apache Kibble is a suite of tools (a master server and nodes with
various scanner programs) designed to:

- collect: scan code repositories, mailing lists, forums, issue/bug
trackers, continuous integration tools and more, and put the data into a
database (in other words; what's going on??)
- aggregate: use the collected data to generate statistics, trends,
analyses and more (in other words; what can we deduct from the data we
have gathered?)
- visualize: via the web, you can access the kibble master and see the
collected data and analysed stats in a multitude of charts and lists,
with the option to filter, search and more.

We have a demo at https://demo.kibble.apache.org/ if you want to see it
in action.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

With regards,
Daniel.