On 09/17/2018 10:16 AM, Robert Munteanu wrote:
On Mon, 2018-09-17 at 10:04 +0200, Daniel Gruno wrote:
I also see that the contributor is linked to an email address so we
will
probably will have people that are contributing under different
email
addresses, though not sure if that is an issue at this stage.

There are, and it's not an easy task to solve. email addresses are
the
best we can reliably guess is a single person. There could be two
Sharans or Daniels, but they would have different email addresses,
so
that's our best guess for what constitutes a person. We should make
some
way of merging people.

One suggestions that was floated around when presenting Kibble was the
GitHub API - since Kibble can pull data from GitHub it can potentially
use that API _if_ a someone defines multiple email aliases for the same
account.

Yeah, provided they make it public - sadly, most people don't make all their emails public, and GitHub does a good job of hiding it :\

Thanks,

Robert