+1

I am happy to hear that you will be sharing your Kibble work at CHAOSScon.
One aspect that I would find interesting is whether and how Kibble is
benefiting from the CHAOSS work and/or contributing to it. It might be
powerful if you could include 30 seconds to touch on that.

Georg

--
Georg J.P. Link
PhD Candidate