On 1/10/19 12:01 AM, Esra Karakaş wrote:
In fact, I used Kibble and I understood how it works. As I said
before, I am familiar with the python but I couldn't find a feature to
add. If there is anything you can suggest, I would like to start from
that point.

A good starting point would be the open issues and pull requests on GitHub. Some of them are just missing simple code tweaks before they can be merged in.