As an addition to that, we would like to introduce Github Actions as CI for
Apache Kibble project. The PR is ready:
https://github.com/apache/kibble/pull/47

However, it will require asking infra team to turn on the Github Actions
for our project. Can I ask a committer to open the issue?

Bests,
Tomek