It's possible. In multiple places we use 365 instead of a precise
number. Even the metric is only an estimation not a precise number due
to using 30.45 as month length (the only explanation for it I can
think of).
https://github.com/apache/kibble-1/blob/debb80d400f03af69b65cb43ce00978b1177217b/api/pages/mail/retention.py#L198
https://github.com/apache/kibble-1/blob/debb80d400f03af69b65cb43ce00978b1177217b/api/pages/mail/retention.py#L216-L218

While it's a rather simple change it needs time to understand the
code. I will try to take a look.

Tomek