Hi All

So as Tomek mentioned in his post [1] - we can track our potential release
versions using the milestones functionality. We can use the project board
functionality to help us manage and group the different pieces of work.

Tomek mentioned 4 areas [2] that we could use as a high level grouping to
organise the work. These were Foundations, Additional Critical Data Sources,
API and UI, each of which build on each other. So let's start with setting up a
board for the first one - the Apache Kibble Foundations work:

Suggested objectives so far are:

1, Setup up scanner for a limited set of datasources (E.g If we fix this at 2
then we could have Github and Jira)
2. Make data accessible via a Database (From our call I think we are starting
with Elasticsearch - is this still valid?)
3. Setup some basic metrics (We need to decide how basic this is - maybe it's
simply number of records or aggregations or we can take a look at Kibble-1 and
select something simple but useful)
4. Linking Apache Superset as a dashboard (We need to do some investigation of
how to integrate this and also connect with the Superset community to see if
they will be willing to help us in this effort)

We need to break these down into more detailed tasks and the plan is that we
can see more easily what the key areas we need to focus on. If we find things
are not working the we can adjust and evolve as needed.

Happy to get any suggestions for any of the points mentioned above as well as
other comments or feedback.

Thanks
Sharan

[1]  https://s.apache.org/a9b6r