Hi All

One of the themes in the Community Track at ApacheCon@Home in September is
around community health and metrics. If you take a look at the schedule

https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/tracks/community.html

You will find a few talks that are really interesting to what our community
does and is looking to do. There is a talk about an alternative metric for bus
factor (I know we have been using Pony Factor instead but it would be good to
hear what a potential new suggestion could be!)

There is a talk from Apache Superset about how to quantify the growth and
evolution of an open source community. (Doesn't that sound a little familiar?)
And there is another Superset talk about using dashboard. So some more really
good talks to see and perhaps a chance to link up with the Superset community
and see how we might be able to work together!

We also have a talk based on the exploration of social and technical work
happening in the Apache Incubator community - so once again something that
could be interesting and relevant to what we want Kibble to achieve.

So please take a look at the Community track schedule and see if you can catch
these talks.

Thanks
Sharan