Hi All

Please see below for my draft for our board report. Please let me have any
feedback or suggested updates / changes (especially if there is anything
important that I may have missed :-)

Thanks
Sharan

The mission of Apache Kibble is the creation and maintenance of software
related to an interactive project activity analyzer and aggregator

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Kibble was founded 2017-10-18 (4 years ago)
There are currently 15 committers and 13 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 8:7.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Michał Słowikowski on 2021-05-03.
- No new committers. Last addition was Kaxil Naik on 2021-02-21.

## Project Activity:
yet made a release [1]

Since the last report some work was started on the next version of Kibble but
that has now slowed possibly due to the holiday season.

Community Metrics is a key theme in the ApacheCon@Home Community track and
there will be a Kibble related talk that will give users and projects a basic
overview of how to use Kibble and which metrics could be useful.

We have had bug report regarding incorrect installation instructions so will
work to be working to correct this.

## Community Health:
Activity has been slow with very little discussions happening. The large
decrease in mailing list traffic confirms this. We are trying to work on ways
to build interest in the project and grow the community.

A new community member has recently joined [2] and is interested in helping
with community engagement and growth.

[1] https://s.apache.org/oudkp
[2] https://s.apache.org/hgi0v