Hi Sharan,

Thanks a lot! I guess I was confused that there are views with the same
name and I thought I was unable to edit them. Now I see all repos, and
I explicitly excluded two sources:

- https://github.com/apache/sling-old-svn-mirror.git, which is our old
pre-git migration repo.
- https://lists.apache.org/list.html?comm...@sling.apache.org, which
reflects the Jira/GitHub/Nexus activity and therefore is basically
noise.

I saw some discussion about the new version of Kibble, are you still
receiving enhancement requests for the 'old' one? One thing that really
stands out is that people are mapped by email address but we usually
get multiple ones and that makes it hard get proper email addresses. I
would be happy with a way to manually say
per...@apache.org/per...@employer.com/per...@gmail.com are the same.

Thanks,
Robert