Hey Sharan,

> how hard would it be to create a release?

For Kibble-1, cutting out a release in terms of ASF should be pretty easy
(create release tag in Github, prepare sources, verify and vote). For the
old version we should probably also release kibble-scanners. Tricky part
can be if we would like to add some convenience packages (for example to
make Kibble pip installable) as this would require some additional work.

Cheers,
Tomek