Hi All

As work has been stalled on our new version of Kibble, I think it's important that we focus on tidying up the Kibble-1 version that is currently up and running. We haven't made a release yet and based on the feedback I had when I last asked about doing a release [1] - it sounds like it isn't complicated, so let's try to focus on creating one.

Doing the release could also help with tidying up of old PRs, issues and deciding on what is work should be added to the feature list for the new Kibble. So I think - no new features for Kibble-1 let's just fix anything that is broken, and any new features that have been requested can be added to the wish list for the new Kibble. I will be posting regular updates of progress (and probably a few questions too) and if anyone is keen to join this work effort - then all contributions are welcome :-)

Thanks
Sharan

[1] https://s.apache.org/sobck