Hi All

I've down a first run through of the errors list targeting an error of not
finding the default branch. In a lot of cases the git repo was empty or didnt
exist so I have removed the sources. However I did find a few repos that had
default branches but the error was still being generated.

I've created an issue in the Kibble-Scanners repo with details of the repos
that do have default branches but the name of the branch is sometimes unusual

https://github.com/apache/kibble-scanners/issues/7

I will keep running through the error list and if someone with some coding
experience can take a look through to see what the problem could be on the
default branch not being recognised by the scanners ..that would be great.

Thanks
Sharan