Hi All

I did the short talk to the DevLake community about Kibble today and also gave them some references to come and take a look at Kibble as we may be able to collaborate and share ideas. I have seen a few people appear in the slack channel. I said I would add DevLake to the Kibble demo as it such a new project it hasnt been setup yet. I've added the DevLake github repo to the Kibble demo sources.  I also added their dev and commits mailing lists but not sure if the ponymail cookie I am using is still valid (so will check tomorrow and see what has / hasnt loaded).

Thanks
Sharan