Hi All

I was at FOSDEM over the weekend and managed to attend the CHAOSSCon on the Friday before it. I got a bit lost - but eventually found the room - where they were doing some brainstorming of how people are using metrics and any gaps they see. The more I see of CHAOSS .- the more I really want Kibble to be part of it. :-)

On Saturday and Sunday at the ASF booth I ended up chatting to quite a few people about Kibble (All the Kibble stickers went too!) and they were really interested. I did mention that the project was a little stalled waiting for a little re-boot so we may get some visitors, questions, potential contributors etc coming up as a result of that.

Thanks
Sharan