Hi All

I'm going to keep trying with this one :-) as I think it will be a good separator between the old version of Kibble (what we have now) and the new version that we are hoping to develop in the future.

I remember a while ago that Tomasz mentioned 4 key steps we need to go through to get a release out.

1 - Creating a Release Tag on Github
2 - Preparing the Sources
3 - Verifying and Testing the Sources
4 - Creating a Release Candidate and Voting

We have two repos that that will need the tag - Kibble-1 and Kibble-Scanners (as these make up our existing code base and demo) so will do some investigation about getting it done. I'm not sure whether to call it release 1.0 or 0.1!  Anyway let's see how it goes.

As always - feedback welcome.

Thanks
Sharan