Hi All

A quick update - merging the html files does work :-)

I've merged a PR from a contribution we got a few years ago adds a description
of the various repos we have and an outline of how they all work.

tps://kibble.apache.org/docs/downloads.html

For Kibble - the next generation - I've included a note that it is in progress
and we are working on a roadmap to re-design and re-write it.

Thanks
Sharan