+1 (binding)

Downloaded knox-0.5.0, built from source and unit tests passed.
I verified the signatures and ran through many of the samples including:
webhdfs, webhcat, knox admin api, yarn rm, LDAP configuration with group
lookup and dynamic group lookup.

Tested against a sandbox HDP 2.2 preview VM with the gateway running on my
mac - as well as in an HDP 2.2 preview environment provisioned by Ambari.