These don’t seem terrible to me but I question if they are actually what you
meant.
https://localhost:8443/gateway/sandbox/auth-ui/knoxsso/api/v1/websso
https://localhost:8443/gateway/sandbox/auth-rest/knoxsso/api/v1/websso

Can you clarify in terms of {gateway}/{topology}/{service}/{resource} how that
is built?

Just for background, I usually think about the URLs getting built like this.
For example, is it like this?

gateway=https://localhost:8443/gateway
topology=sandbox
service=auth-ui
resource=knoxsso/api/v1/websso

Or are you really thinking this where auth-ui and auth-rest are the service
components?
https://localhost:8443/gateway/auth-ui/knoxsso/api/v1/websso
https://localhost:8443/gateway/auth-rest/knoxsso/api/v1/websso

And if the resource really does token exchange why not
https://localhost:8443/gateway/auth-ui/knoxsso/api/v1/token-exchange
https://localhost:8443/gateway/auth-rest/knoxsso/api/v1/token-exchange