Lars,

There does appear to be some chicken/egg issue here that probably need to be
fixed.  However I believe your issue is that you seem to be deleting the
site/books that is present in svn.  It is sort of strange but site site
directory is actually the final published site that is picked up the the Apache
site content management system for publishing the site.  If these were empty as
the result of a 'svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/knox' then we
would have no Apache Knox site.

Anyway, what I think you need to do is...

~/Projects> cd knox-site
~/Projects/knox-site> svn up
~/Projects/knox-site> ant generate review

Specifically the 'svn up’ should bring back
site/books/knox-0-3-0/markbook-section-link.png
Which will then allow the ant generate review to work.

That being said I need to figure out why markbook-section-link.png isn’t
getting pulled from trunk/markbook/src/main/resources/markbook-section-link.png
like I believe it should be.

I also note that the ‘Contribution Process’ docs for this are (shall we say)
“thin”.  I’ll add there as well.

Kevin.