Hi All,I can't view the full UI (i.e. Namenode or Yarn UI) in browser. I can
only see a static page -- no dynamic content though.
I found one potential error. In browser, I saw few files download were getting
"404". When I saw it closely the failure downloads has wrong paths. For example.
1. Successful:  This file has succeeded with 200 :
"http://MY_KNOX_HOST:8445/gateway/sandbox/hdfs/static/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"
2. Failure: This one got 404.
http://MY_KNOX_HOST:8445/static/jquery.dataTables.min.js
If you closely see the failure case, the full path is not there.
/gateway/sandbox/hdfs/ is missing. Btw I can see a few 404s.
Any idea? Or there could be something else?
Regards,Mohammad