The following is the Apache Knox board report for Nov 2017:

The Apache Knox Gateway is a REST API Gateway for interacting with Apache
Hadoop clusters. The Knox Gateway provides a single access point for all
REST/HTTP interactions with Apache Hadoop clusters.

## Issues:
There are no issues that requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
The Apache Knox team is in the process of an active VOTE for our 0.14.0
release.
We will be immediately following up with our 1.0.0 release which will
include
a repackaging of all of our class package names to remove "hadoop" from the
name.
This will allow downstream consumers to take on new features in 0.14.0
without
moving to new package names in case of incompatibilities.

## Health report:
We have continued to use the KIP-# pages to drive the primary focus of each
release and feel it is working well. The 0.14.0 release was primarily
focused on the addition of the service discovery and simplified descriptors
(KIP-8) to improve and simplify management of topologies. It also includes
many improvements and bug fixes.

The current level of collaboration is healthy and encouraging within the
community on both mailing lists and JIRAs.

## PMC changes:

- Currently 15 PMC members.
- Jeffrey Rodriguez was added to the PMC on Thu Aug 24 2017

## Committer base changes:

- Currently 19 committers.
- New commmitters:
   - Colm O hEigeartaigh was added as a committer on Sat Aug 19 2017
   - Jeff Rodriguez was added as a committer on Fri Aug 25 2017

## Releases:

- Last release was 0.13.0: 2017-08-19 Added Topology Port Mapping,
 support for new APIs and UIs, many improvements on
 existing features, and fixes of a number of bugs - through
~71 commits.
- 0.14.0: Currently pending VOTE of the first RC

## Mailing list activity:

 - The mailing list activity seems to continued growth in community
activity.

 - dev@knox.apache.org:

 - u...@knox.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: