Great - please consider going through the JIRAs marked for 0.15.0 and set
the fix version to 1.0.0 with some commentary as to why it should be
included and preferably with some assessment of perceived risk to
destabilizing what is essentially the 0.14.0 release.

We can then circle back on those and continue discussion on the JIRAs
themselves - if need be.