I believe that those have been committed to master only which means 1.1.0.
If any have been committed to v1.0.0 then they should be moved to 1.0.0 fix
version though they won't be reflected in rc2.

We will need to go through all 0.15.0 fix versions and make the 1.1.0 post
release or in parallel to ongoing testing.