All -

Overall the release candidate looks pretty good.
Unfortunately, I did find a bug that I feel is a blocker - it is in
KnoxShellTableRenderer and even though it this isn't core to Knox Gateway -
it is a prominent area of this release.
While testing HiveServer2 queries from KnoxShell and knoxline, I found that
table cols that are nullable cause an NPE while rendering.
It was found during actual queries and 'describe table' calls.

I have a fix and new unit test for it that I will commit to master and then
cherry-pick back to v1.4.0 branch and will cut a new RC.

Here is my -1 for RC 1.

thanks,

--larry